By Gerhard Rempe,Marlan O. Scully Ph.D. Physics M.S. Physics B.S. Engineering Physics
- Pulls monstrous volume of knowledge jointly in cohesive, effortless to appreciate manner
- Written by means of those that be aware of and are accustomed to Herbert Walther's work
- Comprehensive articles
- New developments
Read or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 53 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
This quantity of Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics maintains the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few assessment fabric, yet are meant to supply a complete photograph of contemporary vital advancements in AMO physics.
This quantity offers fresh development and views in multi-photon strategies and spectroscopy of atoms, ions, molecules and solids. the topics within the sequence hide the experimental and theoretical investigations within the interdisciplinary learn fields of ordinary technology together with chemistry, physics, bioscience and fabric technological know-how.
Electron Densities in Molecules and Molecular Orbitals goals to give an explanation for the topic of molecular orbitals with no need to depend a lot on its mathematical element, making it extra approachable to those that are new to quantum chemistry. The e-book covers issues corresponding to orbitals in quantum-chemical calculations; digital ionizations and transitions; molecular-orbital swap distributions; orbital adjustments and calculations now not regarding orbitals; and electron densities and shapes in atoms and molecules.
A concise creation to the state-of-the-art technology of particle physicsThe typical version of particle physics describes our present knowing of nature's basic debris and their interactions, but gaps stay. for instance, it doesn't contain a quantum concept of gravity, nor does it clarify the lifestyles of darkish topic.
- Mechanism of Functional Expression of the Molecular Machines (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Introduction to Dynamic Spin Chemistry:Magnetic Field Effects on Chemical and Biochemical Reactions: 8 (World Scientific Lecture and Course Notes in Chemistry)
- Grundkurs Theoretische Physik 5/2: Quantenmechanik - Methoden und Anwendungen: 39204 (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 53
Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 53 by Gerhard Rempe,Marlan O. Scully Ph.D. Physics M.S. Physics B.S. Engineering Physics