By Darren R. Hayes
All you must comprehend to reach electronic forensics: technical and investigative abilities, in a single book
Complete, sensible, and up to date
Thoroughly covers electronic forensics for home windows, Mac, cellular, undefined, and networks
Addresses on-line and lab investigations, documentation, admissibility, and more
By Dr. Darren Hayes, founding father of velocity University’s Code Detectives forensics lab–one of America’s “Top 10 desktop Forensics Professors”
Perfect for a person pursuing a electronic forensics occupation or operating with examiners
Criminals cross the place the cash is. this present day, trillions of greenbacks of resources are electronic, and electronic crime is becoming quickly. In reaction, call for for electronic forensics specialists is hovering. to reach this intriguing box, you would like robust technical and investigative abilities. during this consultant, one of many world’s top computing device orensics specialists teaches you all of the abilities you’ll need.
Writing for college students and execs in any respect degrees, Dr. Darren Hayes offers entire most sensible practices for taking pictures and studying proof, keeping the chain of custody, documenting investigations, and scrupulously adhering to the legislation, so your facts can regularly be used.
Hayes introduces today’s most up-to-date applied sciences and technical demanding situations, supplying targeted insurance of an important issues similar to cellular forensics, Mac forensics, cyberbullying, and baby endangerment.
This guide’s sensible actions and case stories offer you hands-on mastery of recent electronic forensics instruments and strategies. Its many real looking examples replicate the author’s broad and pioneering paintings as a forensics examiner in either felony and civil investigations.
- Understand what desktop forensics examiners do, and the kinds of electronic proof they paintings with
- Explore home windows and Mac desktops, know how their positive aspects impact proof accumulating, and use unfastened instruments to enquire their contents
- Extract facts from various garage devices
- Establish a qualified forensics lab and enforce strong practices for handling and processing evidence
- Gather facts and practice investigations online
- Capture web communications, video, pictures, and different content
- Write finished reviews that face up to protection objections and let profitable prosecution
- Follow strict seek and surveillance principles to make your proof admissible
- Investigate community breaches, together with harmful complicated chronic Threats (APTs)
- Retrieve giant quantities of facts from smartphones, even with no seizing them
- Successfully examine monetary fraud played with electronic devices
- Use electronic photographic proof, together with metadata and social media images
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Computer Forensics Investigations PDF
Similar other_2 books
The quest for a quantum thought of the gravitational box is among the nice open difficulties in theoretical physics. This ebook provides a self-contained dialogue of the techniques, tools and purposes that may be anticipated in this type of concept. the 2 major methods to its building — the direct quantisation of Einstein's common concept of relativity and string thought — are coated.
The textual content "In the start God" is synonymous with fact for lots of mortals on the earth; although, this can be a fairy story. An historical better race, from one other galaxy wages struggle opposed to a rival Ares tribe pressured to live to tell the tale earth, which threatens to wreck humankind; this tribe is named Gods, and their competitors Devils.
Every little thing is crooked during this vintage! learn in addition to the crooked guy as he makes his method to his crooked apartment, the place his crooked pets reside.
Who says women can’t be cowboys? Lucille Mulhall wasn’t like most women within the Nineties. She didn’t provide a lick approximately stitching or cooking or turning into a girl. Lucille had her middle set on roping and using. At a time whilst most girls couldn’t vote or personal estate, Lucille by no means enable society’s expectancies or the risks of roping and using cease her from pursuing her ardour.
- Getting Started with SQL Server 2014 Administration
- The Fight Racket: Inside the World of Professional Boxing
- La comercialización de eventos en hoteles (Hostelería y Turismo) (Spanish Edition)
- The End of Healing
- Prezi HOTSHOT
Extra info for A Practical Guide to Computer Forensics Investigations
A Practical Guide to Computer Forensics Investigations by Darren R. Hayes